Saturday, June 21, 2014

6.21.14 update

Tried the 'sharing the house thing' with Jessi.  That blew up today.  I told her it isn't working and she needs to find her own place.

Caroline was over today.  I worked on her van.  We .... cuddled....multiple times.  Ended up snoozing in my bed.  Jessi came in and asked her to leave.  It went downhill from there.

I will NOT be told who I can see, when, or what I am allowed to do with them.  Fuck that.  Not a couple is NOT A COUPLE.   She stepped way over the bounds of sharing a house.


Sarah..... not happening at this time.  She feels guilt, and I don't wish that on her.  On other hand, maybe that will change after Jessi gets the fuck out of here.


Work..... going swimmingly.   It's going back to my roots, doing things I am fairly good at.


What else is happening?  Just life.  Not good, not bad.  Just is.  Hoping for some peace if I can just end up living alone.

No comments: