Thursday, December 25, 2014


Whiskey sleeps.

Whiskey the cat, not whiskey in the bottle.  The bottled kind, I am out of.  Can't afford anymore either.... not just now.  All my hard earned has gone away to bills or other peoples Christmas happiness.

Bacon.... that I have, and shall have this morning.  Bacon I slice myself, having rubbed it down in pepper and spices some days ago.


I'll poke my head from the cave door far enough to growl a 'Good Day' to all, and the best wishes I have available to all as well.

Merry Christmas


4 comments:

Otsquago said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bob said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bryn & Diane, Isle of Anglesey, UK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.