Wednesday, May 11, 2016

What would you.....?




This morning I woke up in an especially foul mood.  Perhaps it was my plan of driving into the city to deal with some things.  Maybe because it's Wednesday again.  I never really got the hang of Wednesdays.

Along with dark and grumpy, my thoughts have also headed deeply pessimistic. Towards life, the universe, and everything.  Most especially towards our next few years as a nation.

So let me ask you... if you had one fifty-cal ammo can and a squeaky small budget, what would you pack into it for hiding away?  What scenario would you consider possible, if not likely, that you would badly want that little bit of (Gear-money-etc) that you could have hidden away in a smallish container?

Dark visions of the future indeed.


1 comment:

Bob said...

Small handgun, cartridges, gold, silver. Boxes of .22LR for barter.