Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome to the US House of Representatives..... whomever you may be.


.
VERY interesting......

Ever since I posted the list of those in congress who voted for the Massive health care scam, I have been getting six to eight hits a day from.... The US House of Representatives information system. The typical search terms being the names of reps.

Now.... I have several hit's a day coming in from the same source, only from bookmarks instead of searches.

Welcome to my tiny little nook in the great big cyberworld!

Now..... My Babe says I should be careful.... to which I replied that I am just a tiny little peon, hardly worth the bother, to which she replied.... "You know they are idiots. No telling what stupid things they could do."

Good point dear... good point.


3 comments:

Ted Amadeus said...

That's uncomfortably true.

D.W. Drang said...

Yeah, I started getting the same thing right after I posted the list I got from you. It's all your fault. See you in the re-education camp...;-)

Crucis said...

Welcome to the Club. Mine was from the House Sergeant of Arms last November.