It's 9:30 am. So far today, I have....
- Slept a few hours from midnight til 5am.
- Drank a pot of coffee.
- Baked cornbread for breakfast, with lots of shrimp, onions, and cheese in it.
- Pulled four pounds of beach stones from the polisher and washed them.... (shiny!).
- Built a snake ring to match Princess's favorite, of pure copper to set off her silver one.
- Created a piece for myself for a change... a heavy bracelet of copper and silver.
Now, I guess I'll go get a shower and think about what I want to get done today. I suppose I've done enough already that I can turn lazy-bones and not feel guilty about it.
There has to be a grocery store run in there someplace, but no rush. In fact... it's very much beginning to feel like a no-rush kind of day.