Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Sunday morning thoughts..... on ME, of course.

Looking at the calendar, graduation looms. I lose the boys in just over two weeks. My school year is over a week or so after that. Comprehending these two points seems to be beyond me just now.


The Carteach compound could use a lawn mower. Just for kicks, I looked on Amazon for one this morning. Not only are they listed, but cheaper than the local big box stores and delivery is free. To see how far I could push that meme.... I checked for sofas. Again, cheaper than local stores and free delivery. I really like living in this age. Now... where the hell is my flying car?


I'm not certain there will be a 'Silver Sunday' today. It's looking like the rain will clear the event calendar for the day, but my muse seems to be on vacation. Normally I can simply go out to my bench and begin hitting things with hammers till the sound attracts an idea..... but even hitting things with hammers may require more dedication than I have just now.


I have not done any shooting in..... well...... months. That is wrongness, and needs to be addressed.


Enough..... must go feed coffee to my brain. Ya'll play nice now, ya here?


No comments: