Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mehturday.....



I have bacon, potato, onions, eggs, all sorts of goodness to make. What I lack is the motivation of even a common house zombie. If I was a Dalek, I'd role around slowly, repeating 'Meh' in non-threatening tones.

A few notes to self:

* Just because you are designated driver (once again) does not mean an extra splash of whiskey in the glass when you get home. It's not always a good idea. In Vino Veritas.

* At 1am, when she (in her cups) asks if you are still attracted to her, there is no good answer. Just shut up. You will never be able to explain that caring and attraction are not the same thing.




Update: At least this part of the day worked out.......



2 comments:

Old NFO said...

I had mine at about 0700... :-)

williamthecoroner said...

Never miss a good chance to shut up. Learned that one a long time ago, wish I didn't have to KEEP learning it.