Saturday, August 27, 2011

Please?

.
Over at Carteach0, I'm running a fund raising thing for The Wounded Warriors Project.

I have two favors to ask....

1) Please spread the word amongst the blogs and such, and encourage folks to take part. I'll be shipping out the prizes no matter what, as long as there is even just one donation counted against each. I have about $400 worth of goodies up there so far, and more coming... and I'd sure like to see the Project benefit from this.

2) This one is more personal. On the Carteach blog, there are adsense ads running in the sidebar. One of them that cycles up is for the Obama presidential campaign fundsucking site. If it's not in the ad list, hitting the arrow to cycle the ads usually brings it up.

Look... clicking on that ad costs the Obama campaign enough cash to buy me about one round of ammunition. My friends.... the irony of that is sweeter than an entire pitcher of South Carolina tea. PLEASE click on the Obama ads! Please please please please! I want to go shooting with a bag full of Obamammunition so bad I can taste it.

Couple big requests here, I know...... but please...



6 comments:

Jean said...

I have no cash (still job hunting) but, I do have inventory from the Pondering.......store (surprise, surprise heh).
I'd be glad to ship a box full of that for you to use in your fund raising efforts. Is it appropriate?

Carteach0 said...

Jean,

You know... I drink coffee from one your designed mugs at least once a weak. It's become a favorite weekend treat.

I'd hold off a bit... see if the idea takes off. So far only or two blogs have mentioned it and the fund raiser isn't really getting any traffic or attention. Another week will tell.

Suz said...

I'm going to link it too, and I'll give money. Do you have any idea how guilty I'll feel if I win that bracelet for a $40 donation?

Carteach0 said...

Just do it Suz. I'd smile if I mailed it out for a $5 donation!

Carteach0 said...

Oh, Suz... make sure you send me the receipt so I can enter you in the drawing!

Jean said...

Good enough, senor. I'll wait for word from you but in the meantime will link it soon.