Thursday, December 29, 2011

Crap blogging......

.
I have this pair of shorts......

Nice, comfortable things they are. They have cargo pockets, should I require to carry cargo while wearing them, which I never have. They also come to my knees, covering a large measure of the hairy tree stumps I have for legs, and that's something I appreciate.

They also do a trick. At times, It's a really useful trick. Very useful indeed.

You see.... they are just loose enough that I can, with a carefully practiced tightening of certain muscles and a specific twitch of others.... walk right out of them. They literally fall off as I walk, but only if I make them do their trick.

Believe me.... when one has a very strong need to hit the can right now... shorts like this are a treasure.


3 comments:

Peter said...

I'm sorry, but someone has to say it . . .

THIS POST IS USELESS WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPHS!

:-)

Carteach0 said...

Peter, you may hold your breath if you wish. I'm sure you will begin breathing again when you fall over.

og said...

I wish I could say I didn't know wherefrom you speak.

WV: hastogo. Hey, that guy just walked out of his shorts! he hastogo!