Monday, February 27, 2012

Good news everyone!

LOLOLOL...

I'm told that in a few days, we instructors will be ordered in writing not to speak with anyone on the operating committee of the school.... nor to any media outlets about the school.

I'm told this brainiac effort at information contraception comes at the behest of the committee member who's being paid $4,000 per semester by the school to teach another committee member how to... well... be a committee member.

Oh yea..... THAT's going to work out REAL well.........

Have to work hard to be that stupid.

2 comments:

Bryn, Anglesey said...

Let's be a little careful here.......... This could be turned into a reason for instant dismissal for professional misconduct so easily, even if social media are not specifically mentioned.
It will be interesting to see how the edict is worded, and how they reconcile it with your 1A rights.

p.s. it's just taken me eleven refreshes to find a pair of words I could read on the captcha system!

Carteach0 said...

If they wish me to be quiet about their activities, then they would need to be my employers.... something that is slated to end soon.

They have the option of offering me another position... their choice.

Oh... on the Capcha thing.... I had it turned OFF. Blogger must have turned it on without telling me. I will fix that if possible.