Monday, February 13, 2012

Tough pens..... REALLY tough pens......

>
Okay peoples..... What is the toughest pen you have seen in your life? I mean the roughest, toughest, meanest, most impossible to destroy pen you have ever seen in your entire life?

I'm looking for stories far beyond 'It went through the washer AND the dryer!'

Things like "And then my buddy pounded his pen into the bears skull to finish it off, and used the same pen to fill out the harvest tag!"

I'm working on a real test for a tactical pen whose maker thinks it's the bestus, badest thing out there, and I'm curious if there's anything worse than what I have planned.



4 comments:

ZerCool said...

I'm strongly considering the CountyComm stainless pen.

Bryn, Anglesey. said...

Ah, torture testing, all good fun...

24hrs as a tent peg........?

How much weight will it hold when used as a nail........?

Stubborn brake pad pins? Try this as a drift...?

Lend it to your most ham-fisted student for a week....?

What caliber is the pen....?
(Now that would be an interesting handload....)

Carteach0 said...

"What caliber is the pen....?"

Getting very warm there.....

Peter said...

The caliber of a pen? Be careful on that one . . . it won't work against body armor. Haven't you heard of some things being im-pen-etrable?

;-)