Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday to-do list......

  • Get a hair cut, because I am ALMOST to the point I need to upgrade from wash cloth to hair comb. Unacceptable.
  • Make the days net $ income exceed the days net $ outgoing. Sadly, today this requires E-bay listings, as I am off work for a few days. So spare and stray whatnots have been put up for auction!
  • Mow part of the yard... the hilly, dangerous, nasty, snake infested part that Princess does not like mowing. Perhaps I should just procure a few sheep.
  • Invest at least an hour into house cleaning, if not two. Princess works the afternoon and evening, and I can crank the music and tear up the place without bothering a soul.
  • Find some way to improve food and supply storage in the pantry closet. It's crowded and ugly in there, which is also unacceptable.

Yup.... a days worth of chores. If I get a significant part of them done, I shall reward myself with range time. Motivation!

.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Fell free to swing by here when you're done! I have a list too.

Mark said...

A few goats would be better. Plus you can always get milk for goat cheese, which is actually rather good.