Saturday, March 2, 2013

"In his speech, Obama slammed Republicans as being to blame for inaction, saying that their hostility to any sort of extra tax revenues being generated from rich Americans was the root cause of the problem."

But... But... we DID the tax increases they wanted!   Oh..... silly me..... I thought they weren't BS'ing when they said the spending cuts would come eventually.  What was I thinking... Politicians doing what they said they would do.... must have lost my mind there for a moment....


As usual, the military gets boned in the deal.  That was supposed to be a big stick to beat up Republicans with, and force them to cave in on more tax increases.  It didn't work.   Not that the media will report it that way, of course.

I am SO SICK of being lied to.



No comments: