Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kindle sigh.......


I stopped in at the book store (Amazon) to read the comments left regarding Marko's new book, Terms of Enlistment.


While there, I begin to browse the Sci-Fi Kindle offerings......

......and the next thing I remember, my Android phone is smoking and giving warnings about too many uploads or something, and my E-mail is flashing a half dozen notices about books I just bought, and.......

I think I need more coffee.

Oh.... if you have not bought Marko's excellent book, shame on you!   I enjoyed the hell out of it, and can't WAIT to get my son hooked as well.  


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Waiting for the Nook version... sigh

Carteach said...

Check Marko's blog, or send him a note. I think he has other formats available... or I think I heard that... or maybe I'm completely wrong.

One of those. :-)