Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yuck....



There's only two kinds of weather that I really, really dislike.   I consider a hurricane to be play time, and massive snow falls an opportunity to prove mans mastery over environment.

The yuck weather I can't stand?   Every day over 100 degrees  and no relief in sight.... it just sucks the energy out of me.

The other?  What we have today..... cold drizzly rain, almost freezing, very wet, completely gray.... and no redeeming qualities at all.

Think I will nest most of the day.


3 comments:

Willorith said...

A good day to stay in by the fire, and cook beef stew, and read quietly, and scratch the cat's chin. That is not a clever turn of phrase, I actually mean scratch the cat.

Old NFO said...

Yep, good day to stay in!

Rev. Paul said...

That kind of weather sucks the fun out of most anything. Stay warm & dry.