Saturday, May 18, 2013


One of the kewl things about being an Amazon whatchamacallit is being able to see what people buy through links on my blogs.  I can't see who, where, when, or any other details.... just the items.

For someone to be buying from a link of mine, they must be a blog reader.  Since, by definition, my blog readers are highly intelligent people with excellent taste and common sense, being able to see what items interest them is valuable as hell.

Take, for instance, this: Cast Iron Grill

One of my readers bought that, so it showed up on my radar.  Now that I've seen it, and thought about it, I really think I'd like to have that.  I already cook everything I can on cast iron, and this griddle/grill looks perfect to haul out next to the big fire.  Bet I can cook exceptionally good steaks on this......


2 comments:

The Big Guy said...

Keep the items coming...
I looked at the Anker Battery Device you put up a couple weeks back- I got the 13000mAh unit-
Then I had to buy a second one...
The guys in out ETS department saw they could use it as a micro-UPS for our serial-UDP converters for out tennis setup...
I meant to comment with a 'thank you' for the lead, so I'll do it now-
Thanks for the tip! Awesome catch!

TBG

Old NFO said...

Those work well, but they WILL break if dropped... Don't ask me how I know... sigh