Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Heads up! Ammo on sale!



Now HERE'S a black Friday sale I can get behind.  Ammo by the pound!


AmmoMan.com has cleaned out their warehouse, and gathered all the broken box and cosmetically challenged product they've built up over time.

Sorted, weighed, and bagged..... and sold for CHEAP prices.  How about 450 rounds of brass case .45 acp for $139?   That good enough?

Be aware, the website will not list the items as in stock till Friday morning at 12:01 AM.  I doubt it will last for long.

2 comments:

JohnMXL said...

I think we brought the server(s) hosting their store to a halt. It was abt 12:20EST when I finally got the 45ACP page to load - at that time it listed a quantity of 62. I put one in my cart and headed to checkout...by the time I got back to look at other calibers everything was zeroed out.

Carteach said...

Swapping email with the company, they say their servers crashed from overload just before midnight. They got them back up at 12:15, and by 12:25 it was all gone. Way over 100K rounds sold in ten minutes.