Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ouch....and some other stuff




Going to be a lazy Sunday, and not much choice in that.   Yesterday yours truly pulled a stupid and ended up knee first on the concrete walk.  The knee did not react well.  Not busted up, but certainly complaining at the mistreatment.

So.... my glorious plans of stacking firewood, cleaning up the yard, and re-weaving the bamboo privacy fence have been placed on hold.  Instead, I'll spend some quality time with Mr. Icepack and a good book.

Still, I HOPE to get a slight modification done on my 10/22, and make a few hundred rounds of trigger time happen.  I need to practice; My skills are withering.

In other happenings....

Peter has some worth-reading things up regarding timely subjects.  Go.... Read.

Al Fin also has some worthwhile and valuable thoughts up for review.

Victory Girls reports on a lawsuit filed by a woman outrageously victimized by law enforcement. I recall the case, and it seems almost unbelievable that 'civilized' humans in authority thought this was a good idea at the time.  I deeply hope that qualified immunity is waved, and those responsible have to pay out of pocket for the rest of their lives.

Arms and The Law is reporting that CT law enforcement is telling the legislature to take a hike when it comes to enforcing that little slice of asinine stupidity they came up with.  Good.  I'd really hate to see good officers coming up against good citizens under those conditions.  NOBODY would win, and those responsible would not be the ones bleeding.


No comments: