What I'm experiencing now is probably what normal sleep is for most people. When I sleep, I sleep well without gratuitous waking 20 times a night. The 2am agitated wakeup every single night is a thing of the past.
What I'm noting is I sleep really well, but if I need to wake up I do. Example, last night I woke at 1am with an angry gut. I know it came from my booze and food choices last night. A bathroom run, some tums, and just laying there to let it pass, and I was back asleep at 3am till my regular 6am wake time. I call that a good result. It may look sad on the graph, but two weeks back that would have been miracle sleep.
So, 12mg melatonin and 50mg Trazodone (as needed) seems to my sleep time sweet spot.
One downside. Getting real sleep, I'm in the best mood I've been in years. The Wife is... concerned.

1 comment:
Try smiling and not saying anything. That really freaks them out! They start really trying to figure out what's going on and what you're up to. Makes them nervous...
Post a Comment