Monday, July 27, 2026

7-27-26

 W: 315.4        BS: 74

Here is where the To-Do list was, before I made it go away.

I'll do stuff today, but as and when I want to. Not feeling like pushing it. Instead of a To-Do, how about a Done list?

  • Dishes
  • Laundry
  • Breakfast
  • Goat care
  • Lunch soup
  • Critter care
  • More critter care

*************************

PA Game Commission has been pulled back by a unanimous state supreme court.  No more totally fabricated 'Open Fields' doctrine for the the gamies.  The court decided both the federal and state constitutions mean exactly what they say.  Now officers will need a warrant or permission before they operate on posted private land.  No more 'Bow before the KING'.

In it's life the Pa GC has done some damned good work.  They have also maliciously fucked over too many citizens.  Depends on the agent, and I have met both kinds.

This court decision, especially as it's unanimous, will go a long way I think.

*************************










No comments: