W: 314.4 313.0 BS: 104
*************************
I slept good, and so did Herself for a change. I woke refreshed, but here a couple hours later the energy tank is bouncing on empty. Not sure why, besides the heart thing. I need to examine what factors I can and be proactive about this.
*************************
I was fixing to send someone a slew of passages from the Fauci confessions, pursuant to a discussion we were having. Then, I adulted at myself and realized she can look it up herself if she is interested, and there is no profit in me being pedantic.
Sometimes it's difficult to understand not everyone is interested in what I'm interested in. I mean, they should be of course, but they aren't. Inexplicable, but real.
*************************
The California high speed rail line was authorized in 2008. After 18 years and 16 billion dollars spent, the rail line is now two decades behind schedule, zero rail has been laid, and the costs are now estimated to be 230 billion dollars.
Meanwhile the original company planning the California HSR, who dropped the project saying California politics are too dysfunctional to even flush a toilet, went to Morocco to build their 2nd high speed rail system. In only 8 years it's first section is in operation, and they only spent 10 billion dollars.
Meanwhile the original company planning the California HSR, who dropped the project saying California politics are too dysfunctional to even flush a toilet, went to Morocco to build their 2nd high speed rail system. In only 8 years it's first section is in operation, and they only spent 10 billion dollars.
*************************
Ceuta, a tina separate bit of Spain for about 600 years, has been overrun by tens of thousands (60k) military age men flooding in from Morocco over the last few days. This is why belt fed weapons were invented. Spain's total lacks of balls is why Ceuta no longer belongs to them.
*************************
Fauci 'Took the 5th' more than 100 times before a congressional committee. A great many people think he can't do that since he has a blanket presidential pardon. Can't be prosecuted, can't take the 5th, right? I was one of the people who thought this.
Florida just opened an investigation into Fauci's actions regarding Covid to determine if state law was broken. They are the first of 17 states that expressed an interest in doing this.
A federal pardon apparently does not work for crimes at the state level.
I now think the little man had every interest in taking the 5th since he is very much under the treat of prosecution. Having his personal diary (which he kept on government owned computers!!) released has already put him in a very, very bad situation. Why should he keep digging a hole that's already way over his head?
************************
**************************










No comments:
Post a Comment