--- True.
--- The motto of the newest Socialist tribe: "Hey! It's not like WE have to work for the money!"
--- Email from Chase bank:
"We've decreased your card limit because it's Thursday".
Next email, also from Chase bank:
"Here's five reasons you should spend more with your Chase card!".
2 comments:
I signed up for a free credit monitoring service early this year. One month they say that my credit score has gone up by 30 points. Then the next month they say that it has gone down by 30 points.
The thing that I don't understand is how they can say that my credit score changes that way, especially since my wife and I have been debt free for at least 15 years and do not borrow money for anything.
I'm firmly convinced the 'credit reporting' industry is 75% BS and 25% sheer profiteering. I have yet to hear of any of the agencies, each with 12 different credit scores, that makes an effort to be accurate in any way.
Post a Comment