Saturday, December 12, 2009

New shooter on the range




Yesterday I spent some frigid minutes with a new shooter at the range. Jesse did remarkably well, and seems to have natural ability. When the first round punches dead center, and most of the rest follow.... that means something I think (g). The story is over at the other blog.

Signed the lease on the new house.... and packing/moving activities will take place the rest of the month. We are officially in on the first, but I plan to spread the joy out over a few weeks, rather than crater a weekend and end up crippled for days afterward.

Nice place, my friends. I expect some good times are in our future... and I am really looking forward to setting up my loading bench and workshop again.




1 comment:

Crucis said...

New place, new start, new year. Three outa three. Good beginnings.