Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wasabi ...... A new culinary experience for me.


We ate dinner at Wasabi last night, and it was so good we returned for lunch today. It's a first time experience for me.... Japanese style food and dining. Sushi, and far more.

Just a small restaurant stuck in a strip shopping center, and only a few doors down from 'Georges Family Restaurant', a place that has hosted generations of locals in this conservative farm based community. Still, Wasabi is doing a healthy business, which will include mine from now on. Their food and service are excellent, and the tastes available utterly shatter a jaded palate.

Note to self.... buy some of that green pasty stuff..... WOW!


2 comments:

Sparrow said...

Congratulations on discovering a new cuisine that is one of my favorites! I love Japanese food and eat at a local sushi place at least once a week. Enjoy!

Carteach0 said...

Sparrow... I am of the mind to try new things now. Life is good enough now to do that. THIS food.... Oh My. I regret what I have missed over the years, but rejoice that I know about it now.