The weather this weekend is slated to be nothing short of gorgeous! In the fifties and sunny. I woke at 5:30 this morning... maybe because I was excited at the prospects of getting so much done, and having so much fun...
To Do List:
- Haul Aunt Stacy to work
- Join the YMCA (fantastic new facility close to work)
- Study algebra for the test
- Go shooting !
- Buy gear for gym... I have none
- Study algebra
- Shop for old furniture
- Go on a gun shop crawl
- Study more algebra
- Haul Aunt Stacy home from work
- Stack firewood
- Clean car
- Study more %$#@&^% algebra
- Watch the sunrise this morning (while I study algebra)
Excuse me a moment while I refill my coffee mug and open the curtains to the dawn.....
Hmmm that list above? Just thought of more stuff....
- Pressure wash the deck and patio
- Take the old washer to the recycler
- Study more no good rotten ^%$#@&!* algebra
- Trim the bamboo shattered by snow
Admin... on the other hand... I have decided I'd best just shut up about. I suspect this new bunch are the type who are happy to hear your opinion, right after they tell you what it is. Till then... speaking truth to authority could be a career ender. (Here were several paragraphs of questionable, but amusing, content that have been deleted).
This morning will involve a leisurely swim through a pot of coffee while Princess sleeps away in dream land. There is a crackling fire chasing away the chill, and some blogs that need a-readin. If all else fails, there is always algebra to study, or as I like to call it.... the instruction manual to the fiery dungeons of Mordor.
Ya'll have a FINE weekend, ya hear?