Friday, May 28, 2010

A really good belt........

.




While we were down at BLACKHAWK! having a ball, I noticed Terry Naughton wearing this belt. It looked a little unusual, and kind of kewl, so I looked it up in their showroom. In the package it looked like nothing special, just hanging there on an endcap rack without even a sign saying what it was. I bought one.....

After I got home, I ordered another one in a different color. Soon, I will order another just to make SURE I have one, should a meteor strike Norfolk or something. This is hands down the best belt I have ever owned. 100% strength, and a velcro/buckle setup that can literally save your life.

I carry CCW every time I legally can, and I need a supportive belt. At work (school), I wear a utility tool on my belt, and a flashlight shoved under the other side. I make my belt work, even more than my fat gut and chubby butt does. I've also worn the CQB belt as my holster belt for steel shooting competition, and found it to be a serious foundation for my shooting gear.

Some times it's the little things that make your day go better. Things like... a belt that actually holds your pants up, and keeps your pistol vertical.


2 comments:

James A. Zachary Jr. said...

"A really good belt...."

I thought you were going to write something about Bourbon.

HEY! There is a marketable idea! BLACKHAWK Bourbon...

Ted Amadeus said...

They sure are PROUD of their mdse at BLACKMAIL...I mean BLACKHAWK. I almost took out a mortgage for one of those flashlights, but common sense prevailed!
Like Jimmy, I was hoping for a post about Maker's Mark.