Okay then, just one gun shop... but a very well stocked gun shop!
I was looking for a simple 12 gauge to shoot trap with, and maybe some bird hunting this fall. On the used rack I saw, in no particular order:
- A Winchester 1200, modified barrel, hard pad.
- An Ithica 37, 28 inch full choke barrel. No pad.
- A Remington 870 express, rem choke, set up for an optical sight. Good pad.
- A Winchester 1300, 28 inch winchoke, ribbed. Good pad.
- A Marlin 1895, 30 inch modified (???) barrel. Yup, measured it. Pad? You nuts?
- A Mossburg 500a 28 inch Accuchoke, ribbed with two beads. Good pad.
- A Winchester model 12 30 inch full choke, no pad.
Guess which one came home with me?
I'll post it on Carteach0 after I shoot some trap with it.