I'm normally a very negative person, in many ways. My typical posts here are not uplifting, but complaining. That is not how I desire to live. So..... I have set myself a task. This post will be ten reasons why life is good, and I am lucky to live it.
- I am a teacher... and I love what I do. I change kids lives, and makes them better.
- There is a young woman who cares about me, and shows it every day.
- There is a young woman *I* care about, and allows me to show it every day.
- I live in a beautiful and comfortable home, in a beautiful place, with great neighbors.
- I'm almost 50, still alive, and healthy enough to do almost anything I want.
- I am blessed to be aware of my life, and paying attention to the world around me.
- Steak, beer, chocolate, and cheese. 'Nuff said about that.
- I need only look up, or out, to see beauty and wonderment. I am surrounded.
- There are good people in the world, and I have been blessed to meet quite a few of them.
- Great Sex. Have to include that one.