Monday, July 19, 2010

Morning Growl.......

.
It's morning again..... and I seem to be ambivalent about that. On the one hand I suppose I should be happy that it's arrived at all, with it's tweety little birds chirping merrily away in the trees, and the cheerful blue sky warming in the clear morning sunrise....

But, on the other hand, it's morning...... and I just can't seem to get excited about anything at all. So far, the best I have accomplished is a half satisfied grunt after managing to make coffee without seriously disrupting the universe. I mean, I don't dare manifest the energy for something as astounding as a shower yet, as I have a certain feeling that doing so would alter some far away planets orbit and eliminate entire civilizations. At least... that's the way it feels this morning.

In a little while I shall attempt a bowl of cereal, and maybe manage it without damaging something really serious, like the local weather patterns.


1 comment:

Bob in Tampa said...

a liitle poetry for you..author unknown:

As i awoke one morning, when all good things are born
A robin perched on my window sill to welcome in the dawn He was so small and fragile and sweetly he did sing
Of thoughts of joy and happiness in my heart did spring
I smiled to myself as i stood beside my bed
And slowly brought the window down and smashed it on his head.........