Monday, April 11, 2011

Silver Sunday.... belated edition


Coming a little late this week.... Sunday Silver. This piece follows what I have been doing with melting/splashing/shaping silver. The stone in the middle is hand shaped quartz crystal.



"It looks like water!" she said. Silver, with a brilliant blue topaz mounted off center.


A piece made for Princess.... Cape May stone we picked up while beach combing, and she hand shaped on the diamond wheels. The silver.... ring shank material, welded and twisted into shape before polishing.


3 comments:

suz said...

Yeah, I'm drooling!

Old NFO said...

Very nice!!! You do good work Sir!

Freddyboomboom said...

My opinion is worth the electrons required to reproduce it, but I will say that I like the first one, the second is cool, but I REALLY like the third.

Nice work, thank you for sharing.