Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lol.....

.
This little dude does get around, don't he? This is the guy who told Breda she was 'hot' in answer to her response to this very same E-mail. I gather Peter got the same... except for maybe the 'You are hot' remark. Feel free to take his e-mail and snark away. AFAIC he opened that box himself.





Dear Carteach,
I am writing to you with a great interest in composing a guest blog for your website. I am a health, safety, and political advocate with a passion for economics and our nation's fiscal responsibility. I believe that under our current administration, budgets have become lopsided in favor of trendy "green" environmental policies. In light of the recent push by the House GOP to curb some of the overzealous EPA regulations, I feel that I could write a compelling article that would be of great interest to the readers of (http://carteach0.blogspot.com/).
Please feel free to email me back if this interests you.
Best Regards,
Scott Portman

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I just deleted 'him'... :-)

Phillip said...

If he has so bloody much to say, why doesn't he just start his own blog?

Ted Amadeus said...

Excellent handling of a government parasite! Salute to you all.