Wednesday, May 11, 2011




So, I'm taking photos yesterday at school, documenting the build process on a project we have going. It's a Turbo Diesel motorcycle, commissioned by a local fuel company to advertise their bio-diesel sales. It's a big money deal, and the fancy TV bike builders all turned it down.... too hard, too much work, too much chance of failure I suppose. O.C. Choppers said no...... and now we are building it in our spare time with the kids helping.

So... I'm capturing images, and the company people are there. Their marketing guy has seen some of my stuff, and asks me to send him some.

So he can send them to 'Leno's Office'.

Um..... Leno?

Cough.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Are you about to become a reality TV star?

East Of The Pecos said...

Leno, eh?

C'mon, admit it, you know you'd like to go all free range in his garage with your camera. And if there's a market for a Diesel motorcycle, he's gonna want to own at least one.