Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ambulance Driver, Kilts, A FREE gun....... did you know about this!?!


Holy Cow Batman! Now that's impressive!

Ambulance Driver is working on a campaign to help fund cancer research. Not just any cancer research... but the one dealing with the stuff that makes strong men cringe and whimper.

To help people get off their butts, which is part of the issue, he's managed to come up with some incredible prizes that fund raisers can earn. I am envious!

Look.... AD (Kelly Grayson) is a good man, doing a good thing. I think he deserves our support. There's not a chance in hell I would ever be 'top fund raiser' and win a prize... I just don't have that many friends I can tap for cash. That said... what does that matter? It's not really about winning the prize, is it? It's about coming together to help out a buddy, and do something good once in a while to balance out all those times we were not so good.

Think about it... and go to AD's blog to take part if you wish. I think it's a bloody good idea, especially if it might mean one day my boys won't be seeing the doc pulling on those damn blue gloves.


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

He's good folks, just raising funds in a different direction than you are Art.