Wednesday, October 19, 2011


Spent some time down in Cape May this weekend, taking pictures and relaxing. It's been a while since I picked up my camera... or made jewelry... or did anything like that. Life seems to be spiraling into my job, leaving little time for anything else.

Above, a good friends granddaughter, this weekend. They grow into young ladies so very fast.

On a related note, I was asked to produce a video presentation again this year, for the Cert and Award ceremony at school years end. This will mean taking photos of students all year, and then building a presentation with music and such. I did it last year, with two weeks notice, after the graphics instructor medical-ed out. Funny thing, that... we have an entire graphics program who's focus encompasses projects like this presentation.... but an Auto-Mech instructor is being asked to build it. I guess Mechanics can do anything!




1 comment:

Old NFO said...

But not for much longer, right?