Chain of events.....
- Some time back I had bought a .22 from a friend who needed money.
- Now *my* unemployed ass needs money, so it was taken to a local gun shop and put on consignment there.
- Stopping by the store, I am told it has sold and there is money waiting for me. Moments later, I find the Winchester above on the used firearm rack and note it seems quite underpriced.
- The money waiting for me is enough to buy the rifle, and have some much needed cash as well.
- I crow on-line about my trading prowess (luck).
- Someone sees what I have bought, and wants it for themselves.
- Contact is made, and bartering begins. Want lists are traded.
- Someplace in PA, Sometime in the near future, the Winchester *might* turn into a rototiller.