Thursday, May 16, 2013

Another blogger has done a good thing, and published his own book!



Take The Star Road (The Maxwell Saga)
By Peter Grant, otherwise known as our blogging buddy Bayou Renaissance Man.
I bought and downloaded the book the moment I heard he had finally released it, and made it the next book in my reading que.

I have to say, it was a fast read, moving nicely along while involving me in the story.  Then again, It's a genre I like to bury myself in.

Peter's history working with armed forces in far off lands comes out in the structure of the story, making the whole story line believable, with a nice flow.

The single biggest flaw...... I'm done the book now, and have to wait for the next one in the series to be released.  Marko Kloos did the same bloody thing to us with Terms of Enlistment, and it's getting old, gentleman!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Thanks for the linky-love. Book 2 is scheduled for publication on or about July 15th, so you won't have to wait too long! Book 3 will (I hope) be ready for the Christmas season, about November 15th if all goes well.

Here's hoping!