Monday, May 13, 2013

Another reason the post office is failing....

USPS is tracking a package coming my way. I've usually found their 'tracking' to be anything but, and rather lackadaisical.  Note in this case, they still list expected delivery as 'May 10th', even though the latest activity shows it in yet another sorting facility on May 13th.
This would require Marty McFly to be doing the mail delivery.  I'll let you know if I suddenly see a Delorean appear near my home three days ago..... but that would have happened already.... except it didn't.... but it might happen eventually a few days ago..... maybe......





Priority Mail®
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
May 13, 2013, 3:23 am
LANCASTER, PA 17604 
Expected Delivery By:
May 10, 2013
USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation

No comments: