Saturday, May 11, 2013

You can't stop the signal......... your thoughts on what's important?


H/T to Og for putting this dastardly thought in my head....


I have an 8 gig micro SD card sitting on the table next to my computer.

If for some reason, all access to online-ness was to vanish tomorrow, and innertubes data files/ books/music/video/etc became verboten.....

What would you consider most important for me to have loaded on that 8 gig micro SD flash card?

Links to the data files get extra points  :-)


3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I know what I have sitting on mine... :-D

og said...

You can get the foxfire books online at Amazon for Kindle, but they're not cheap. They do have very targeted stuff that you can download the very specific items here, and those are less expensive and very useful

http://www.amazon.com/Moonshining-Fine-Art-Americana-ebook/dp/B0051AMYYY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1368453119&sr=1-1&keywords=foxfire

Crucis said...

My digital Library...but I'd need a 64gb flash card.