Monday, May 20, 2013

In lieu of anything useful.......


I thought I would enjoy being unemployed for a while.  Turns out I was wrong.  I'm not made that way, and need to be doing something I consider useful to my species.

Wading back into the job market, I'm finding it insulting, depressing, demeaning, and a few other unhappy 'ings' as well. It appears the world has little use for me, or my skills.  This is leaving me in a rather unsocial mood.

So, in lieu of saying anything cute, uplifting, or even meaningful..... here's a pretty picture from my back yard this morning.

Ya'll have a good Monday now.....




2 comments:

Tele Kenesis said...

Three things:
1) Welcome to the club.
2) Hang in there.
3) Start your own business (aka "semi-retirement can be profitable and fun").

Old NFO said...

Nice pic Sir!