Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ugh.....

Looking at the weather guess this fine morning, I see a fairly good chance their may be some possibility of perhaps some sort of thunderstorm.  With rain, yet, and stuff.

My grand plan was to shoot in the military rifle match at the club today.  This months theme is 'Antique' rifles, and I'd have a fair chance to stretch out the Grand Old Turk Mauser.

But... thunderstorms.... maybe... and heavy rain.... might be.  I'm not sure I want to prone out for thirty rounds in heavy rain, with lightning and thunder boomers rivaling the rifling. 

Then again..... looking at the weather guess for the rest of the week, it seems I need to chose between doing things in thunderstorms, or doing nothing at all.

Oh well...... things need shot in the rain sometimes too.



No comments: