First up on the grill is kicked-up cornbread. It features hand cut roast corn, buttermilk, and Magic* seasoning. Baked in a covered cast iron pan on a 400-degree grill, it had *lots* of butter involved. So. Damn. Good!
Next up, bone-in pork chops heavily seasoned with Magic* seasoning over open flames. These only needed about 3 minutes per side as the grill cranked on the heat.
* 'Magic' is a blend of:
- Smoked and dried tomatoes
- Smoked and dried sweet red and green peppers
- Smoked and dried jalapeno peppers
- Smoked and dried habanero peppers
- Dried sweet onions
- Roast and dried and dried garlic
- Roast and dried tomatoes
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Not one gram of salt!