Tuesday, December 16, 2025

Dead people and classless blathering

A widely known actor and his wife just got stabbed to death in their home.  All indications so far suggest their own drug addled child is the culprit.  This is, hands down, a sad situation.

Many people, the usual suspects, have comments. Being famous will do that I guess. People like to glom on and snip a slice of fame off for themselves be appearing... whatever.

President Trump had something to say too, and frankly I think it was ill-advised and low class. But then, Trump has never been a man of class.  Ever, to my knowledge. 

That said, while I don't think what he said was wise in any way, I do understand his position. One needs only read what the actor has been posting about Trump for years now to see where the grit comes from.  While traditionally one should not speak ill of the dead, especially the newly dead, the truth is it was just matching lack-of-class for lack-of-class. A pox on all their houses.


 

No comments: