Tuesday, December 16, 2025

12-16-25 Tue

 W: 306.0                    BS: 88

  • Laundry
  • Fire & Wood
  • Dishes
  • Chickens
  • Groceries
  • Clean stuff
  • Vacuum
  • Trash
  • PC
Woke at 2am, and glanced at my phone.  Big mistake.  Found a credit card hit for a recurring charge wife signed up for.  $102 a month.   Hory Fuck Batman.  Another brick bat to the nuts.  So much for sleep.

I don't think I can afford my wife.

Good to be awake I guess.  Good chance to re-load the wood stove.  13 degrees outside at 2am.  10 degrees at 7 am.  Glow, stove, Glow!
Oops... make that 8 degrees, with a wind chill of DIEFATMANDIE.

*****************************

There's a soda corollary to the shopping cart test.  It's simple.
There's the person who takes the last cold soda from the fridge and walks away, and there's the person who takes the last cold soda and then restocks the fridge with soda to get cold.

*****************************

Rich day for memes to share....

 














No comments: