Monday, December 15, 2025

Who are you?

Blogger shows 40-50 people a day reading my blather.  Is that true?

Are you human, a digital creature, or a meat puppet?

6 comments:

Cone said...

A real person here. Glommed onto your blog with the Dutch Apple Baby recipe (Mmmm). I stop by regularly, and can empathize/sympathize, but haven't had a reason to comment til now. I do enjoy your writing. Good luck.

Marty said...

I am real AND a meat-puppet.

Michael said...

Hello, I'm human for the most part, some various replacement parts aren't. Visit every morning. Looks like the weight loss is happening good for you.

dScott said...

I'm a real live ROBFM - retired old bald fat man. I can relate to a lot of your stories and enjoy your mix of articles. Keep up the good work.

Hooda Thunkett said...

in Ohio. You got good recipes, then got caught up in the sardonic wit. Wishing you the best.

Hooda Thunkett said...

Nom de plume, of course. hooda@thunkett.org if curious.