W: 319.6 318.8 BS: 89 BP: 160/89 138/64
Yes, that BP is high. It's taken at it's highest point of the day, just after getting up in the morning. I try to check at consistent times, and for BP take the worst case. Luckily all three numbers come together first thing after I awake.
************************
Booze? I have admitted to myself that if I have spirits I like in the house, I will drink them. Often to excess. Does that mean I am an alcoholic? In response, I am bringing less home to stock the cabinet, and thus avoid the issue.
Now I notice something else. Today I am without such bottled joy. I have all the time, money, and transportation to make a boozemart run. It's only 5 miles for Pete's sake. What is stopping me is shear laziness. Am I an alcoholic if I'm simply too lazy to run and buy a nice bottle of something tasty?
************************





No comments:
Post a Comment