Tuesday, June 5, 2012


.


One potato, cut into chunks. A quarter of an onion, diced. A big pat of butter. A hot cast iron fry pan. Patience.

After it's Golden Brown and Delicious, plate it, and then fry two eggs sunny side in the butter left in the pan. Slide the eggs onto the potatoes so the yolks can become gravy as you slice into them.

Over all, Montreal Steak Seasoning.

I really do think that Montreal Steak Rub is becoming my favorite spice mix, ever.


A side note: I recall one of the very firstus blog posts I ever made, regarding a grilled steak with sauteed mushrooms. I also recall the comments, and how they led me to RobertaX's blog for the first time.

Funny the things that stick with one. Oh.... and it seems I'm also still a food whore. I guess some things don't change.



.

No comments: